Support America Defend The Vote

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Democratic Party Banishes DNCReform Tow The Party Line OR GET OUT!

Sept. 15th 2008 at approx 8pm I received an email (see below) from the Democratic Party Online Fundraising Branch, aka Act Blue. This email, as you will see, basically says DNCReform is suspended from Act Blue. My name is Steven and I founded this organization, DNCReform. I have been a life long Democrat since the days of Jimmy Carter. I am capable of thinking for myself which apparently the "New Democratic Party" does not appreciate.


I founded DNCReform in an attempt to return value and respect to each and every vote. To stand against politicians masquerading as Democrats but who proved to be too spineless to actually represent voters or who are more concerned about DNC future funding threats than the voices and votes of the American people. I am not 'towing the party line'. My reward from the UN-Democratic party was to basically banish this organization, DNCReform.

Let me send this very clear message WE AT DNCREFORM WILL NOT STOP, WE WILL NOT BLINDLY TOW THE PARTY LINE.
Online contributions will again be available shortly. I am not sure whom will handle the online contributions yet as I have to make sure it is the safest method for donors, but we will have it up again with in the next 24-48 hours.
Contributions can still be made by mail to
DNCReform
PO Box 16
Flat Rock Mi 48134.


I want it to be very clear I nor anyone with DNCReform has ever made any secret about our intentions. We have always made it plainly clear we would be working to unseat UN-representing false or cowardly democrats.

I am personally thoroughly disgusted by what the democratic party has chosen to become. It is certainly not the party I thought I belonged to, nor the party I have supported and STILL support with my personal funds to this date. For example, my wife just mailed a personal check to Sheila Jackson Lee for her re-election campaign and DNCReform STILL solicits donations for the Hillary Clinton Retire The Debt movement (as you can see on our front page at the bottom is the link to Retire Hillary's debt.

Email from DNC's Act Blue to DNCReform:

Hi Steven,
Because the DNCReform has formally endorsed John McCain, we have
made the decision to deactivate your ActBlue account.
Thanks for your
understanding, and please let me know if you have any
questions.
Best,
Jessica
--
J. Somerhausen
Political Coordinator

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The message is dont think for yourself if your a democrat.

Hillarysmygirl08 said...

The message is continue to be brain washed because we cannot have an intelligent electorate because then they may insist that we elect competent politicians.