Support America Defend The Vote

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Barack Obama Television Station!!

UPDATE AT BOTTOM PROOF THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED FOR BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!







I am furious. I pay for satellite television, until tomorrow. I got home after a long day and our living room television was turned on. My husband started flipping through stations and I heard a yell. I ran into the living room to discover he was staring at the television. When I turned and looked at it I WAS SHOCKED, NO FLOORED THEN FURY ROSE UP LIKE FIRE!

Dish Network in the Detroit area channel 73, was listed as channel 73 Obama.

I immediately called Dish Network and asked where was the McCain station. I was told VERY RUDELY there is no McCain station. Further I was told this is nationwide programming and it will last until the election.

I will be contacting anyone and everyone to complain about this including but not limited to The FEC, The FCC, The RNC, The GOP, ANYONE AND EVERYONE. I AM LIVID!

The Dish Network customer service supervisor "Vanessa" (who was more than personality challenged) informed me FALSELY that this was paid for by the Obama campaign when it clearly stated on the guide that it was programming from "Tribune Media" which owns 80% of the media market according to their website. The President and CEO of Tribune Media is David D. Williams and guess where they are located, oh come on you can guess......CHICAGO!
435 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL. 60611


Start complaining and screaming everyone!!!!!!!!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The TV listings were provided by the Tribune, meaning the descriptions. And Sam Zell is no fan of Obama. Thanks for the rant.

Anonymous said...

yet another example of Obama trying to buy his way to the white house.With money from big oil and wall street which he denies doing yet the truth is people in pakistan and palastine are going bankrupt from donating and he is #3 in taking money from fredy & fanny. A lot of this money also is coming from the middle east, of course like other laws I guess campaign laws dont apply to Obama. I am sick and tired of this. I have gone to the obama sight and read what he calls a comprehensive plan. This isn't a plan its a vague outline with no substance and if you do the math there is no way to do half of it without sinificantly raising taxes for everybody. Correction he could also sell even more of the U.S. to China.

tayahtahme said...

My understanding of FEC and FCC rules are that T.V. stations have to give equal time, this doesnt mean equal time on another network iether. So if McCain requests it the Obama station has to give equal time for McCain in equal time slots. I think it would be funny for the Obama staton to appear to be endorsing McCain. I just checked with comcast and they say they will not have the Obama channel so tomorrow I too will switch.

Anonymous said...

I live in Oklahoma and have Dish Network, and put it on channel 73 and guess what? I have the Obama channel also. I will be calling them up and asking wtf? I have had Dish Network for about 10 years, and if something does not give, I will be switching my satellite provider! This shit is not right! I guess when you have Soros and Oprah you can get your own TV station! Wait till FOX hears about this!

Anonymous said...

brilliant! now i have to get dish!